Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

hp psc 1110 question..

• Please log in to reply

mboy12

mboy12

• PipPip
  • 90 posts
Hi I have a hp psc 1110 all in one printer and somehow parts of the priter seem to have uninstalled somehow.It still prints but the option to scan and copy are gone and when I try to used them it asks for the CD.The problem is the cd is broken so I was wondering is there any other way to reinstall the software?

Advertisements

piper

piper

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,459 posts
Go to www.hp.com, search for PSC 1110 printer. You'll have the option of choosing 1110 or 1110v. Once you click on the correct printer, you'll get a list of links. Look for "software and drivers downloads" and click it. The next screen will prompt you to choose your operating system. Then you'll get a list of all the software and drivers available for download. There are two listed under "Applications". Hopefully one of them is what you need.

piper

piper

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,459 posts
What's the status of this issue? Did you get what you needed?

mboy12

mboy12

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
no the software off the site did not fix the problem it still needs a disk to install the missing programs,is there any other way?

piper

piper

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,459 posts
The PhotoSmart Essential Software isn't what you needed? If not, you'll probably have to contact HP about purchasing another CD.