Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Nero Problems

• Please log in to reply

mitch12334534

mitch12334534

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
Hey i have some problems with burning discs. When i try to burn an audio cd in nero it copies about 50% then it says "invalid block address'. This is a really annoying problem and i can't seem to fix it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisements

xxx1

xxx1

• PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
hi,

have you tried to uninstall nero and then re-installing

cheers...xxx1

mitch12334534

mitch12334534

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
Yes i have tried to uninstall then reinstall it but it did not seem to fix the problem.

kewal2913d`

kewal2913d`

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
use a different program like roxio or something
see if it works.
put a dvd in it and see if it works
if it doesnt.....

mitch12334534

mitch12334534

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
I have tried using a another program but it still doesn't work. I have tried using the same cd on another computer using nero and it worked so i still cant find a solution. Any ideas much appreciated

mitch12334534

mitch12334534

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
Hey i tired using another program and it didn't work. I also used the same cd on another computer using nero and it worked so i still can no solution. Any ideas would be much appreciated

Kurenai

Kurenai

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 494 posts
Well, you've got three possibilitied: Software problem, bad disk, or burner problem. We've ruled out software and a bad disk. It sounds like the burner is starting to go bad.