Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

CDF.exe - is that a problem?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

freemule2000

freemule2000

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
After I enable the "Internet Lock" of my ZoneAlarm, I sometimes get the ZoneAlarm Security Alert that "CFD.exe tried to connect to the Internet (192.168.0.1), but was denied access by the Internet Lock. Program: CFD.exe."

Is that a problem? I was trying to determine if it is a problem, before running through the steps for the hijack this log post.

I already use adaware se, spybot search and destroy, zone alarm, windows defender, avg antivirus, and fixit utilities.

Thanks.

Edited by freemule2000, 12 December 2006 - 12:47 AM.

Advertisements

Crustyoldbloke

Crustyoldbloke

Old Malware Surgeon with a shaky scalpel

• Retired Staff
  • 15,131 posts
The file is legitimate and the IP address is a private network address. If you require further information, please post on http://www.geekstogo...orking-f11.html