Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

How to Become an Admin on XP Pro

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

• Pip
  • 8 posts
I got a problem from a friend:

Im Tryin To See If I Can Get The Password To The Administrator Account On This Computer All I Wanna Do Is Download Photoshop And It Wont Let Me On This Secondary Account.

Anybody Know How I Can Go About Findin That?

I know I did it before a few years ago on an internship ( or atleast gave myself the power to D/L software), but I can't remember how.

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
Edit: let's not give advice here

Edited by dsenette, 12 December 2006 - 08:56 AM.

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,018 posts
  • MVP
i'm going to assume that you've got a secondary account and not an administrative account for a reason.....probably because you don't own this computer....talk to the person WHO DOES own the computer/has the administrator account....let them install photoshop