Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

problem with xbox 360 and connecting to the internet.

• Please log in to reply

swift solo

swift solo

• Pip
  • 1 posts
well anyway i have had my xbox 360 for a while and had no problem connecting to xbl with it. but lately when i turn on my 360 it cuts off my internet and i then have to go in the test connection part and complete all the tests for it to connect to xbl. but when i am on my pc at the same time it cuts off all intenret as it wont work on the pc's neither. anybody have an idea what it could be. i have my modem connected to a router that splits off to 2 pc's and another router in my room that splits into my pc and the xbox 360. the routers are of the same make as i made sure to stop any connectivity probs. i have recently upgrade my internet to 10meg and dont know if that could be a factor aswell. if anyone could help please reply. thanks everyone.

Advertisements