Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Weird Problem

• Please log in to reply

a6w6h6g

a6w6h6g

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Last night my power went out (so my computer was off). I started it back up this morning and ran into a weird problem. (i have an asus a7v333 mobo) It showed the asus boot logo fine, it listed all my devices (cpu, ram, primary master and slave, etc...) but after that it started listing 40s and just kept scrolling. Theres like 15-20 per line and it just keeps scrolling line after line. I've never seen anything like it. Anybody have an idea?

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Welcome a6w6h6g :D (I could never remember that logon--must mean someting to you?) <_<

Sounds like your BIOS got corrupted. You can clear it by finding the clear CMOS jumper in your motherboard manual, or by disconnecting the power and removing the battery for at least five minutes.