Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

picture wont delete

• Please log in to reply

unearth203

unearth203

• PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
i have a picture stored in a folder that wont open or delete i cant do any thing with it, i would like to delete it so any help would be apreciated

Advertisements

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
here is a free program that helps you overide whatever process is stoping you delete something

Unlocker
http://www.scanwith....er_download.htm

but before you do that, see if you can delete it from logging into safe mode

unearth203

unearth203

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
ok i tried to use safe mode but that didnt work also the unlocker dint do it eiher but im not quite sure if i am using it correctly, when i try to open it, it doesnt display a error message it just wont open also i cant move it nor can i rename it or open it but no error message, i tried system restore but it said that it can not be restored

unearth203

unearth203

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
ok i got it! yay i went in to lime wire and library to try to access it and i found it and clicked on delete now its gone