Edited by Tabitha., 13 December 2006 - 06:51 PM.
Internet Browsers (IE, Firefox, Netscape)don't have sound.. or can
Posted 13 December 2006 - 06:49 PM
Posted 13 December 2006 - 06:50 PM
- Go to START-->RUN and type regedit to open the Registry Editor
- Navigate to the following key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Drivers32
- Now right-click on the heading Drivers32 and select NEW-->STRING VALUE.
- Call this new String Value wavemapper.
- Now double-click the wavemapper entry you just created and for the VALUE field, type in msacm32.drv and click OK.
- Close the Registry Editor and try watching a video on youtube again.
Posted 13 December 2006 - 06:55 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users