Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

help me plz, im goin maad :(!

• Please log in to reply

hmm

hmm

• Pip
  • 4 posts
We have bought a router at home. Three laptops are supposed to share it ( mine included). Only two laptops can be connected, because mine is messing up ;)
When I insert the ISP CD, that I got with the router, it tells me "The wizard can't start up, because it didn't find any LAN interfaces on your computer, please make sure you have installed the Internet protocol (TCP/IP) and you have connected and powerd up your speedtouch"

We have connected and powerd up our speedtouch (the router) since the two other laptops works just fine.

I went to the CMD (command promtp window), to find out about my IP address etc..(dont know if Im supposed to go in here). Usually when you do that, you get loads of info about ur comp IP address, subnet mask etc... But when I clicked ipconfig or ipconfig/all it only says " Window IP configuration c:\documents and settings\simret>

What is the problem??...please somebody help me... :tazz:

thanx...

Advertisements

chicagotech

chicagotech

• PipPipPip
  • 197 posts
you may have another ipconfig program. search ipconfig.* to find them. for more information, visit http://www.howtonetw...g.com/index.htm