Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Geeks to Go is an excellent find

• Please log in to reply

notsosmart1

notsosmart1

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
I'm not sure what motivated the startup of this site or how it is funded, but I am very thankful that it exists. The organization and speed of the site is amazing. That in itself demonstrates the competency of the staff. The only difficult thing to find is how to contribute to the site, :whistling: or perhaps there is some serious pro bono private equity funding behind it :blink: .

For the short time I have been a member, you have been very good in your response time and excellent in your suggestions. Perhaps more importantly is all the tools and "how to's" that you provide. You have clarified and taught me very much already. While I have not yet had any "crisis", I have some comfort to know that you exist. It is, by far, the best site that I ever found.

Thank you very much and Happy Holidays!

ss

Advertisements

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Welcome to the site! Thank you for taking the time to come in and tell us that you like the site. Were always glad to have new members!

ScHwErV :whistling: