Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Myspace Problems! Help!

• Please log in to reply

ddiddy40

ddiddy40

SPAMMER

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
I'm trying to view one of my friends profiles on Myspace.com I can view all other profiles fine, When I click on his a Java icon appears on my system tray and the web page never loads and I have to end up restarting my computer. What should I do??

* I use Firefox 2 as my browser
( I have IE 7 installed, but never use it due to 1 minute start up time)

Edited by ddiddy40, 15 December 2006 - 07:06 PM.

Advertisements

ultimateslacker2

ultimateslacker2

Member 1K

• Retired Staff
  • 1,581 posts
Probably his myspace has lots of animated-graphic things thats messing up your java/computer.

Try updating java to the latest version.

ddiddy40

ddiddy40

SPAMMER

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
I can easily access it through IE 7, and I do have the latest version of Java according to the message I got when I clicked "Update" on the Java console menu. I'm not sure what to do....

Edited by ddiddy40, 16 December 2006 - 08:50 AM.

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Moved to the internet and browsers forum.