Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

script error

• Please log in to reply

ab56452001

ab56452001

• Pip
  • 6 posts
hi, i have tried to reinstal 2000pro with the aid of jellybean code finder, but the pc will not except it also when some web pages load not all the writing shows up !, also when i try to bring up the software add/remove window the window loads but no writing/letters can be seen ! is this a script/java problem ?, because files have been deleted and does anybody know how to rectify this ?, thanks in advance..

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Thanks for starting a new topic <_<

Have you tried loading Windows setup directly from the CD, or using a bootable floppies?

ab56452001

ab56452001

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
i tried to load from cd

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts

i have tried to reinstal 2000pro with the aid of jellybean code finder, but the pc will not except it

Can explain further what you mean by "won't except it". Are you getting any error mesages?

ab56452001

ab56452001

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
thanks for answering, what imean is ive put in what i now know to be the correct serial number and press enter but page keeps cumming op with incorrect serial number , so i cant re-install w-2000pro, i cant work out what is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
I don't know how we can help you with this. Maybe you should call Microsoft with your CD key and have them confirm it's legitimate. <_<