Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

XBOX backup (not 360)

• Please log in to reply

duley3

duley3

• PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
I would like to know if there is a way to backup the game files from my xbox to my pc.

I need to get a new one, this one is on it's way out. This would be the second time of replacing it. The first time I never even thought of the saved game until I got the new one. By that time it was too late. I traded the old one in at game stop for the brand new one. So now it's time to do it again but this time I bought an extra warranty. I'll get it replaced for free with no questions asked (so he said). I only have a little time left before the warranty is up. I have a TON of games saved and don't want to have to start all over playing again. I know I could google it. But I thought if someone has done it before they could help. Or let me know if it even worked for them.

Any thoughts?

Advertisements

coxmaster

coxmaster

• PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
browser went crazy and posted multiple times!

Edited by coxmaster, 18 December 2006 - 05:07 PM.

coxmaster

coxmaster

• PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
The Datel Xbox 360 / Xbox Transfer Kit appears to be what you are looking for. They also sell them at Gamestop!

http://www.gamestop....oduct_id=802323

coxmaster

coxmaster

• PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
Browser freaked out, sorry again!

Edited by coxmaster, 18 December 2006 - 05:06 PM.

duley3

duley3

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
I was hoping that there was a way to do it without speeding any money. But I guess 15.00 bucks won't break the bank. I hope!

If anyone know of any other ways please let me know..... Thanks .... :whistling: :blink:

Edited by duley3, 19 December 2006 - 09:40 AM.