Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Games you would like to see?

• Please log in to reply

Serrik

Serrik

• PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
I would love too see an up-to-date new releases of Wing Commander and the X-Wing and Tie Fighter titles. Those games were so awesome back in the day, I can only imagine what could be built today.

What games do you all secretly long for?

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Serrik you should try the game Starshatter:The Gathering Storm very wing commander fun although a little tricky to play at times.

I would like to see a good battlestar galactica game for the PC maybe two, and a new Homeworld game, im also looking forward to the new C&C.

Shiaoran

Shiaoran

• Pip
  • 3 posts
The good Star Wars games. The space ship ones, Rebel Assault, Yoda Stories and Dark Forces(it should at least be a trilogy).
Gabriel Knight
Monkey Island
Some others I don't remember now.

Sometime ago Myst and Doom would be on this list ^^
Too bad I can't find any of the Myst games(old or new) and my PC wont run Doom 3.

daniel_c

daniel_c

• PipPipPip
  • 360 posts
i would love to see a game made with a say like NFS and GTA in one game like u can do up ur own car bu engine parts and stuff do races and the more races u do the more missions it unlocks...itll be a huge game though

Beowoulfe

Beowoulfe

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
I am just waiting for vanguard /cry/patience/cry/pushed back/I hate SOE

Jazza

Jazza

• PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
I would love to see DOOM to come back out with better than ever graphics lol

Great Topic :whistling:

Edited by Jazza, 27 December 2006 - 02:05 AM.

PHILLIPV

PHILLIPV

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
Diablo 3!!!!

ZEUS_GB

ZEUS_GB

There's no school like old school!

• Retired Staff
  • 1,668 posts
I would like to see a sequel to the Clive Barker game Undying!
Although I don't think that going to happen seeing as the original was under appreciated.

Next year i'm looking forward to the new Shadowgrounds game and UT2007 (I'm a flak monkey and proud of it!).

HPDV8315LOVER

HPDV8315LOVER

• PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
I would like to see World of Grand Theft Auto came out.

Or better yet, How about World of Command & Conquer? Sound good yea?

Comrade General

Comrade General

• PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

How about World of Command & Conquer? Sound good yea?

*stares for a long, good moment...* I wonder if I could get away with it...

Oh.. hi.

I'm looking foward to:

PC games:- Supreme Commander
- Crysis
- Stalker
- C&C 3 (major C&C geek ^_^)
- Duke Nukem Forever ( :blink: )
- Spore
- Quake Wars
- UT2K7
Getting Wii soon..

But

DS games:

- Diddy Kong Racing with wi-fi!!! (it was on the N64 but they're remaking it!!!)

Hmm.. Read it more carefully.. Games I'd like to see? Well all the games coming out are what I'd wanna see! :whistling:

Edited by Comrade General, 02 January 2007 - 05:05 AM.

Advertisements

Burton1

Burton1

• PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
Red alert, non of this updated stuff. The original red Alert just with updated graphics. That would be awsome.

Comrade General

Comrade General

• PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Red alert, non of this updated stuff. The original red Alert just with updated graphics. That would be awsome.

you win the internet, sir.

Well I want the see the harvester/ore truck without the drugged drivers. :whistling:

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
There is a mod for generals that makes it into red alert.

Comrade General

Comrade General

• PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

i think I know which one your talking bout and it really didnt feel true to the game

AF_Money

AF_Money

• PipPip
  • 64 posts

i think I know which one your talking bout and it really didnt feel true to the game

I loved red alert. The only thing i don't like about generals is its too Super weapon oriented. Give someone enough time and money and your base is decimated in about 15 seconds. I miss the original C&C days where all you had were troops and tanks. Me and my cousin would give each other about 20 minutes to build our bases up and then it was game on. Games lasted for HOURS... One of my favorite things to do was get a crap load of dogs until they filled the screen. Then you Ctrl+fire on the center dog. They would all attack the center dog leaving just a 1 dog sprite. Then when all the enemy troops think they're going after the one dog, you press X and 200 dogs instantly jumped apart... Funniest thing in the world to see their reactions... haha i still laugh thinking about it. Red alert was also a lot easier to update the rules.ini file. You could set it up to build civillian buildings and arm civillians with any gun you wanted em to have and fire any ammuntion u wanted. My personal favorite was the nuke pistol... :-p