Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Nokia 7710

• Please log in to reply

NEW ZEALAND

NEW ZEALAND

• PipPip
  • 93 posts
Hey guys!!!

First XMASS to all of yous..

Now i've good a small question to ask! Is it Possible to connect my phone through my internet that goes into my computer?...Sweet thx :whistling:

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Please be a little clearer with what you want to do, that doesn't make alot of sense to me maybe you could elaborate a little.

NEW ZEALAND

NEW ZEALAND

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
alright!!

I got a nokia 7710 phone right! And I would like to connect my phone through the internet I use on the computer

NEW ZEALAND

NEW ZEALAND

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
alright!!

I got a nokia 7710 phone right! And I would like to connect my phone through the internet I use on the computer

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Youre still not making much sense, do you want to access the internet through your phone via your computer(doesnt make sense there why wouldnt you just use the computer). Do you want to connect to the internet on your phone with wifi. Do you want to access your computer through the internet on your phone?

You really need to clarify.

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
its as clear as mud to me...wait..thats a definite maybe..I think...let me get back to you ...

NEW ZEALAND

NEW ZEALAND

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
Yes I want too access my phone internet through the internet on my computer....so my internet on my phone was working through the internet connects to the computer...get it? :whistling: lol

sorry for being so confusing aye -.- ^^

Edited by NEW ZEALAND, 21 December 2006 - 10:19 PM.

NEW ZEALAND

NEW ZEALAND

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
???? -.-

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
if I understand correctly...and I'm not sure I do....

your "phone internet" and your "computer internet " are the same internet..they do not need each other to connect to the internet...and they won't use each other EVER

NEW ZEALAND

NEW ZEALAND

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
Oh true bec i would've like to use my acutal computer internet on my phone if i could for free!! bec its to expancive to actual connect from ur phone its like 50$ a page..

but anyway thx alot man!!

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
If your phone provider charges you to use the internet from your phone, that can't be bypassed by using your computer; your computer internet connection is separate from your phone internet connection. Your phone company may charge a high rate for that access, but regardless of how high it is, trying to avoid it by using other means is not something we will help you with.

NEW ZEALAND

NEW ZEALAND

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
sweet as

Thx guys!!!

Edited by NEW ZEALAND, 15 January 2007 - 06:16 PM.