D drive disappeared.
Posted 22 December 2006 - 03:59 AM
Posted 22 December 2006 - 05:15 AM
if you are still having issues and suspect that it is malware related I would start with our malware forum and see if they can make sure you don't have any malware installed.
Posted 22 December 2006 - 08:31 AM
- Go Here and get the CDGone patch.
- This will download CDGone.zip.
- Save this file to your desktop.
- Now Double click on CDGone.zip to open the file.
- Extract the files contained in the Zip file to your desktop or somewhere else that's easy to find.
- Right click on CDgone.reg and choose Merge.
Posted 22 December 2006 - 12:53 PM
A couple weeks later I had this happen again. The patch worked great. Just did what you said and restarted and everything works fine now.
Edited by drivenbyfate, 30 December 2006 - 11:51 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users