Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

email problem

• Please log in to reply

Allen K

Allen K

• Pip
  • 2 posts
My wife cannot receive any email in outlook at all. She also lost an extra tab she had on the bar where she had folders to send individual mail into. Today she had to reopen her old Yahoo e-mail account just to receive her email. What do I need to look at??
Thanks

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Open Outlook, click tools, e-mail accounts, view or change, click to highlight the account, click change, click test account setting, which error message does it return

Allen K

Allen K

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Keith,
I did what you said and it had no errors show up. It showed all settings to be correct but it still won't receive mail. What next???

glenchris

glenchris

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
I am not receiving mail on outlook and barely able to use yahoo mail. my error message is 0x800CCC90.