Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Screensaver

• Please log in to reply

JimB007

JimB007

• PipPip
  • 96 posts
I'm still looking for someone to give me the link to a screensaver I used to have 4 years ago.

It was called molekiller. With moles that travel vertically from bottom to top of the screen and a lawn mower that goes horizontally from left to right of the screen; and sometimes gets a mole. After a while the whole screen is bloody red and messy. I know it's a bit sick, but I only used it for a short time.

I'm also looking for links to other screensavers that fill up the screen gradually, like the above one.

Advertisements

Mr.Logic

Mr.Logic

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
i tried to google it no luck not sure what you would call those screen savers is it like MS pipes?

JimB007

JimB007

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
I know Googling it is no success. I did that too of course. And with more than one Search engine BTW.

Not exactly like MS pipes. MS pipes changes the screensaver and builds pipes but the screen gets "ubuild" or unfilled again. I mean the kind of screensavers that build up your screen with more and more stuff. There's one I guess called "explode" that gradually build up your screen 'till it's filled, but without rebuilding it or starting all over again.

Mr.Logic

Mr.Logic

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
ok i get what you mean i will continue to help you find it as well as others

JimB007

JimB007

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
Thanks, BTW I just remembered I got the original "Molekiller screensaaver" from my bro'; but after asking he too remembered the screensaver. It dated from Me time, and he lost it too. The problem is of course that Google keeps caches of websites but not for several years. So I must rely on some luck.