Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

How to set up a Bluetooth Network between 2 PCs?

• Please log in to reply

Hai Mac

Hai Mac

• PipPipPip
  • 260 posts
Hi,
I am trying to connect my laptop to the internet, via sharing a connection with a home PC, using Bluetooth. I used this tutorial: http://www.geekzone....?contentid=1285 , and everything is fine up to the point, where I make my laptop connect to the "Network Access on [my home PC]", it gives me the following error:

"The Network Access connection failed: Your device is busy, please wait and try again".

This might come useful:
-I am the owner of a Logitech Bluetooth WirelessHub, shipped with the wireless mouse and keyboard set.
-I have paired the devices and tested the connection
-I followed the steps in the tutorial, but somehow skipped the bit with setting up the IP, that might be the problem, but I don't know what to do with that
-

Please, could someone kind help me out? It's driving me nuts...

Thanks in advance :whistling:

Hai

Edited by Hai Mac, 23 December 2006 - 12:52 PM.

Advertisements