Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Outlook Express Printing Problem

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 8 posts
My printer will not work from Outlook Express. The printer icon is grayed out and when I click on the File menu in the upper left "Print" is also grayed out and unclickable. The only way I can print an email message is by dragging the file to the desktop and sending it to MY DOCUMENTS and printing it from that folder.

What could cause this? I have thoroughly checked Internet Explorer and Outlook Express? Could it be a printer problem and if so how would I check it? I use this function frequently and this is a completely new problem.

Windows XP Home
Service Pack 2
IE 7
512 RAM