Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

CD/DVD Backup suits

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Mr.Logic

Mr.Logic

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
ok i've tired of trying to back up new games i buy such as getting BF2142 i need software to decript the protection i know and rebuild the disk. but what is a suite i wanna be able to convert files, for my ipod, make backups of my dvds, and well as CD's and games (dvd rom or cd rom), i look at sly soft but they don't have cd decyrtion software except for clonyXXL but i've seen 20 version of ClonyXXL and the last build or update was back in 2003 for it. well it still work because i ahve 5 dayys left for trail of all my slysoft progs(anydvd clone dvd clone cd, and clonedvdmobile) sorry for the longhand and bad grammer i'm very tired tonight thnkas in advance

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
I am sorry. "decrypting" the protection is a violation of the DMCA and against our Terms of Service.

Thank You,