Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help

• Please log in to reply

Steph_M

Steph_M

• PipPip
  • 74 posts
I dont know if this topic would go here. I just got an older laptop off my brother he gave me the MDG windows disk that came with and I thought the drivers and eveything would be on there but their not. and now I have no sound and I cant seem to find them. Can anybody help? I dont now what info you need, System Model: CY25 system type: X86-based pc umm.... I dont know.. if you need other info just ask, please help THANK YOU

Advertisements

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
You might see if these drivers work for your audio. About 1/3 down the page is a CY25 drivers set. I would download the User manual and see if your laptop looks like that one. Id so, then use the audio drivers to get sound for your laptop. i know it says ACY25 but i think its the right ones.

http://www.bizcom-us...ownloadPage.htm

SRX660