Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

New Web Manager!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

geena2050

geena2050

• Pip
  • 4 posts
:whistling: I found a real good software to manage my web document and the best feature about that tool is that i don have to convert my web page in to word document.It just the function of one click...
Isnt cool.

Advertisements

Michael

Michael

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 1,869 posts
If you think it is so cool, why don't you post a link :blink:

I don't see the advantage of converting to a word document. Why do you need Web page turned into word docs? Or are you writing them in word? :whistling:

geena2050

geena2050

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
There are many undesirable advertisement and irrelevant information on web page therefore I went for copy and paste.

And I found a really good and simple to use software

Visit this link Keepoint

I think it is good.. try this n tell me your views or you know anything better than this then please let me know.

Michael

Michael

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 1,869 posts
That seams to be a very interesting program. If you need to copy the content from heeps of web site and save it.

But this is all so not really the right place to post about it. This forum is for the development of web sites. Not the taking of their content so you don't have to visit them again.