Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Virus Help

• Please log in to reply

jhedger69

jhedger69

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I have a virus or trojan on my computer that I can't get rid of. I have Norton Internet Security, plus I bought Spyware Doctor and neither one has gotten rid of it. I also have used Spybot Search and Destroy and Ad-Ware. The virus is creating pop-ups and is making my computer super slow to boot after turned on. I use a wireless broadband card for internet access, and my computer is not on all the time.
Thanks!

Advertisements

Serrik

Serrik

• PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
Hi and welcome.

I gather by your post count you are new here so I wanted to let you know they have an entire forum just for this issue.

It is advised you read the sticky topics there and then go forward to post about your issue.

Here is the link

http://www.geekstogo...o_Here-f37.html