Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Not too happy about this place

• Please log in to reply

DJ Schuby

DJ Schuby

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Sorry if I sound a little rude, or if I come off as a jerk here, I'm just very frustrated with this. I've been waiting for a response from anyone here since dec 13th. I posted in the waiting room on dec 16th and still have not gotten any response. I posted in the waiting room again on dec 19th to make sure that someone would have seen my problem. someone responded to my dec 19th post, and then deleted it so I couldn't even see what they said. I have been at a complete standstill on this project for 13 days now and I am not the slightest bit happy when I see that other people have posted in the waiting room and some have gotten responses when the posted in there several days after I did. What is going on here? Did the techs abandon the site?

I understand that this is al volunteer work for you guys and that you all do this out of kindness, but what is the point of a tech support forum if there's nobody giving tech support there?

Advertisements

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Complaining about a free service that is slow in late December? Come on, surely you must be away doing things with your family? I know I have been as have many of the staff here.

Just be patient, someone will be with you after the holidays are over.