Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

New Video Card

• Please log in to reply

Dan1887

Dan1887

• PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
I just bought the Radeon x1650 pro and am having some issues with it. I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about this card. It was released at the start of december it is the 512mb gddr2 pci-e card. It comes with the Catalyst control center software and hydravision. It has ATI overclocking, and this is where my problem commences. It wont allow me to acces the ati overclocking utility no matter what i do. If anyone can offer any thoughts it would be much appreciated

Advertisements

fortune82

fortune82

• PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
go to the ati website and get the newest drivers and catalyst utilities.

Dan1887

Dan1887

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
I have the new catalyst 7.1 doesn;t work for the x1650 at all lucky me. Thanks for your ideas though

UV_Power

UV_Power

• PipPipPip
  • 391 posts
You could try this tool. Seems to work for most ATI cards.

ATI Tool

Hope it works! :whistling: