Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Cant fix background.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

XelNaga

XelNaga

• Pip
  • 9 posts
I restarted my computer when every thing was fine. When it rebooted my background was solid gray and there was a spymarchel program installed with a shortcut on the desktop and it automaticly started scanning for spyware. I stoped it and uninstalled it. I'm pretty sure this spymarchel program installed it self sence my brother did not install it and only he and I know how to use the comp in our house and either of us did it.

As for my background I cant change it back to the image it was. Then I try to change it the option and general area is all disabled and unclickable. Even If i rightclick an image from the internet and set it to back ground it does not work.

I have had a few problems for a long while now that might or might not be related.

I have had a problem with explorer.exe when I go to restart, it has to be "end task"-ed. Some times I wait for the 10 or so seconds for the comp to end it it self and other times I force it to end. It goes about restarting just fine afterword and comes back up all normal like.

In my Windows Task Manager under the Processes tab I seem to have a lot of svchost.exe programs running, 7 at the moment. 4 under System, 1 under Local Service, and 2 under netowork Service.
A friend of mine told me he only has 1 svchost.exe on his computer so i thought it was kinda weird.
I also seem to have many programs under Owner (my defult user name) that I have no idea what they are or do, like avgas.exe, hpqtra08.exe, and hpwuSchd2.exe. I some times go thought after a restart and "End Process" most of them sence they draw about 2,800K~5200K mem usage each.

I followed the instrucation on the "You Must Read This Before Posting A Hijackthis Log" topic and it lead meto post here. So here are the text files I was instructed to save.

---------------------------------------------------------
AVG Anti-Spyware - Scan Report
---------------------------------------------------------

+ Created at: 9:07:22 PM 12/26/2006

+ Scan result:

C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\RCXB.tmp -> Adware.180Solutions : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\ADM4.ADM4 -> Adware.Altnet : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\ADM4.ADM4.1 -> Adware.Altnet : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\adm.EXE -> Adware.Altnet : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Local Settings\Temp\KNB\aurareco.exe -> Adware.BetterInternet : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temp\KNB\aurareco.exe -> Adware.BetterInternet : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\WINDOWS\waabnplunoq.exe -> Adware.BetterInternet : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\WEBInstaller.CExecute -> Adware.CashBack : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\WEBInstaller.CExecute.1 -> Adware.CashBack : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\WEBInstaller.CExecute\CLSID -> Adware.CashBack : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\WEBInstaller.CExecute\CurVer -> Adware.CashBack : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
HKU\S-1-5-21-1202089661-4161912494-3701332659-1003\Software\HQ Codec -> Adware.Generic : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
HKU\S-1-5-21-1202089661-4161912494-3701332659-1003\Software\HQCodec -> Adware.Generic : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Rotue -> Adware.InternetOptimizer : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\temp\sahagent-cdt1004.exe -> Adware.Sahat : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\ins -> Adware.WebRebates : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\WinTools -> Adware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\WinTools -> Adware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\CONFLICT.1\MediaAccX.dll -> Adware.WinAD : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MediaAccX.Installer -> Adware.WinAd : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Local Settings\Temp\musbehco.sys -> Backdoor.Genlot.DX : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temp\musbehco.sys -> Backdoor.Genlot.DX : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\winnt\temp\musbehco.sys -> Backdoor.Genlot.DX : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
[1272] VM_00B40000 -> Downloader.Agent.uj : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
[180] VM_034E0000 -> Downloader.Agent.uj : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
[204] VM_00C10000 -> Downloader.Agent.uj : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
[672] VM_006A0000 -> Downloader.Agent.uj : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\WINDOWS\wsem303.dll -> Downloader.Dyfuca.dt : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\WINDOWS\bookmarks.exe -> Hijacker.StartPage.hw : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\menu.jr-6bee11d0-6d7ef37b.zip/Dummy.class -> Not-A-Virus.Exploit.ByteVerify : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\winnt\temp\tmp9.tmp -> Not-A-Virus.Hoax.Win32.Renos.dp : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Atdmt : Cleaned.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Atdmt : Cleaned.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Atdmt : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\menu.jr-6bee11d0-6d7ef37b.zip/NudeBox.class -> Trojan.ClassLoader.u : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\menu.jr-6bee11d0-6d7ef37b.zip/VerifierBug.class -> Trojan.ClassLoader.u : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\menu.jr-6bee11d0-6d7ef37b.zip/Worker.class -> Trojan.ClassLoader.u : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).

::Report end

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
Generated 12/26/2006 at 09:52 PM

Application Version : 3.4.1000

Core Rules Database Version : 3154
Trace Rules Database Version: 1171

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 00:16:50

Memory items scanned : 446
Memory threats detected : 1
Registry items scanned : 5624
Registry threats detected : 19
File items scanned : 10878
File threats detected : 7

Trojan.SmitFraud Variant
C:\WINDOWS\XPUPDATE.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\XPUPDATE.EXE
[Windows update loader] C:\WINDOWS\XPUPDATE.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\XPUPDATE.EXE-013DD770.pf

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt

Adware.180solutions/ZangoSearch
HKCR\SAIX.InstallerCaller
HKCR\SAIX.InstallerCaller\CLSID
HKCR\SAIX.InstallerCaller\CurVer
HKCR\SAIX.InstallerCaller.1
HKCR\SAIX.InstallerCaller.1\CLSID
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ModuleUsage\C:/WINDOWS/Downloaded Program Files/SAIX.dll
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ModuleUsage\C:/WINDOWS/Downloaded Program Files/SAIX.dll#.Owner
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ModuleUsage\C:/WINDOWS/Downloaded Program Files/SAIX.dll#{DECEAAA2-370A-49BB-9362-68C3A58DDC62}
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDLLs#C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\SAIX.dll [  ]

Spyware.WebSearch (WinTools/Huntbar)
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_WINTOOLSSVC
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_WINTOOLSSVC#NextInstance
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_WINTOOLSSVC\0000
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_WINTOOLSSVC\0000#Service
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_WINTOOLSSVC\0000#Legacy
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_WINTOOLSSVC\0000#ConfigFlags
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_WINTOOLSSVC\0000#Class
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_WINTOOLSSVC\0000#ClassGUID
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_WINTOOLSSVC\0000#DeviceDesc

Malware.SpyMarshal
C:\Program Files\SpyMarshal\SpyMarshal.exe
C:\Program Files\SpyMarshal\SpyMarshal.lic
C:\Program Files\SpyMarshal\Uninstall.exe
C:\Program Files\SpyMarshal

Incident Status Location

Virus:Trj/Ruins.BG Disinfected Operating system
Potentially unwanted tool:application/funweb Not disinfected c:\windows\downloaded program files\f3initialsetup1.0.0.15.inf
Spyware:spyware/betterinet Not disinfected c:\windows\inf\satmat.inf
Adware:adware/blazefind Not disinfected c:\windows\Key2.txt
Adware:adware/ncase Not disinfected c:\windows\msbbau.dat
Adware:adware/twain-tech Not disinfected c:\windows\satmat.ini
Adware:adware/sidesearch Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Lycos
Adware:adware/megatds Not disinfected Windows Registry
Dialer:dialer.ags Not disinfected hkey_current_user\software\Montorgueil
Potentially unwanted tool:application/mywebsearch Not disinfected hkey_classes_root\clsid\{147A976E-EEE1-4377-8EA7-4716E4CDD239}
Adware:adware/sahagent Not disinfected Windows Registry
Potentially unwanted tool:application/altnet Not disinfected hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\app management\arpcache\AltnetDM
Potentially unwanted tool:application/zango Not disinfected hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\app management\arpcache\zanu
Adware:adware/exact.bargainbuddy Not disinfected Windows Registry
Hacktool:Exploit/ByteVerify Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\a.jar-7bb6a5c5-246f4498.zip[a.class]
Hacktool:Exploit/ByteVerify Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\a.jar-7bb6a5c5-246f4498.zip[Dummy.class]
Hacktool:Exploit/ByteVerify Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\a.jar-7bb6a5c5-246f4498.zip[VerifierBug.class]
Hacktool:Exploit/ByteVerify Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\classload.jar-7c332598-3276cef0.zip[GetAccess.class]
Hacktool:Exploit/ByteVerify Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\classload.jar-7c332598-3276cef0.zip[InsecureClassLoader.class]
Hacktool:Exploit/ByteVerify Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\classload.jar-7c332598-3276cef0.zip[Dummy.class]
Hacktool:Exploit/ByteVerify Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\classload.jar-7c332598-3276cef0.zip[Installer.class]
Hacktool:Exploit/ByteVerify Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\count.jar-566b559f-7eda3901.zip[BlackBox.class]
Hacktool:Exploit/ByteVerify Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\count.jar-566b559f-7eda3901.zip[VerifierBug.class]
Hacktool:Exploit/ByteVerify Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\count.jar-566b559f-7eda3901.zip[Dummy.class]
Hacktool:Exploit/ByteVerify Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\count.jar-566b559f-7eda3901.zip[Beyond.class]
Hacktool:Exploit/ByteVerify Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\count3.jar-45375ee1-6e52055e.zip[Dummy.class]
Virus:Trj/ClassLoader.W Disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\count3.jar-45375ee1-6e52055e.zip[VerifierBug.class]
Hacktool:Exploit/ByteVerify Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\counter.jpg-52050db9-4eec24fe.zip[Counter.class]
Hacktool:Exploit/ByteVerify Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\counter.jpg-52050db9-4eec24fe.zip[Gummy.class]
Hacktool:Exploit/ByteVerify Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\counter.jpg-52050db9-4eec24fe.zip[VerifierBug.class]
Hacktool:Exploit/ByteVerify Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\counter.jpg-52050db9-4eec24fe.zip[Worker.class]
Hacktool:Exploit/ByteVerify Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\counter.jpg-52050db9-4eec24fe.zip[Xeyond.class]
Virus:Trj/Downloader.CPC Disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\counter.jpg-52050db9-4eec24fe.zip[web.exe]
Virus:Trj/ClassLoader.E Disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\ie0601a.jar-3a0bc457-36192772.zip[SandBoxEscape.class]
Virus:Trj/ClassLoader.E Disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\ie0601a.jar-3a0bc457-36192772.zip[SuperMSClassLoader.class]
Virus:Trj/ClassLoader.E Disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\ie0601a.jar-3a0bc457-36192772.zip[NewURLClassLoader.class]
Hacktool:Exploit/ByteVerify Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\ie0601a.jar-3a0bc457-36192772.zip[Installer.class]
Hacktool:Exploit/ByteVerify Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\jar.jar-6082b88a-71bc72cb.zip[Counter.class]
Hacktool:Exploit/ByteVerify Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\jar.jar-6082b88a-71bc72cb.zip[Gummy.class]
Hacktool:Exploit/ByteVerify Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\jar.jar-6082b88a-71bc72cb.zip[VerifierBug.class]
Possible Virus. Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\jar.jar-6082b88a-71bc72cb.zip[web.exe]
Hacktool:Exploit/ByteVerify Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\jar.jar-6082b88a-71bc72cb.zip[Worker.class]
Hacktool:Exploit/ByteVerify Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\jar.jar-6082b88a-71bc72cb.zip[Xeyond.class]
Adware:Adware/CWS.Searchmeup Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\java.jar-46be47fe-1403115c.zip[GetAccess.class]
Adware:Adware/CWS.Searchmeup Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\java.jar-46be47fe-1403115c.zip[Installer.class]
Hacktool:Exploit/ByteVerify Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\java.jar-46be47fe-1403115c.zip[NewSecurityClassLoader.class]
Hacktool:Exploit/ByteVerify Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\java.jar-46be47fe-1403115c.zip[NewURLClassLoader.class]
Adware:Adware/CWS.Searchmeup Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\jrl.jar-46a38335-3d8404f0.zip[GetAccess.class]
Adware:Adware/CWS.Searchmeup Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\jrl.jar-46a38335-3d8404f0.zip[Installer.class]
Hacktool:Exploit/ByteVerify Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\jrl.jar-46a38335-3d8404f0.zip[NewSecurityClassLoader.class]
Hacktool:Exploit/ByteVerify Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\.jpi_cache\jar\1.0\jrl.jar-46a38335-3d8404f0.zip[NewURLClassLoader.class]
Potentially unwanted tool:Application/HideWindow.A Not disinfected C:\hp\bin\FondleWindow.exe
Potentially unwanted tool:Application/KillApp.B Not disinfected C:\hp\bin\KillIt.exe
Potentially unwanted tool:Application/KillApp.A Not disinfected C:\hp\bin\Terminator.exe
Potentially unwanted tool:Application/FunWeb Not disinfected C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\f3initialsetup1.0.0.8-2.inf
Adware:Adware/WinTools Not disinfected C:\WINDOWS\Key5.txt
Virus:Trj/Ruins.BG Disinfected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dmmjf.exe
Possible Virus. Not disinfected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spmrgaat.exe
Potentially unwanted tool:Application/SpywareQuake Not disinfected C:\winnt\temp\saA.exe[Spy-Quake2.exe]
Scan saved at 1:12:36 AM, on 12/27/2006
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.5730.0011)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
c:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\Omniserv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\OPXPApp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\HPINST~1\Pavilion\XPHNABS3EN\plugin\bin\pchbutton.exe
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe
C:\Program Files\Kodak\KODAK Software Updater\7288971\Program\Kodak Software Updater.exe
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ymsgr_tray.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://us9.hpwis.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://srch-us9.hpwis.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://g.msn.com/0SE...S01?FORM=TOOLBR
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://g.msn.com/0SE...S01?FORM=TOOLBR
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://srch-us9.hpwis.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = localhost
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - (no file)
F2 - REG:system.ini: UserInit=C:\WINDOWS\system32\Userinit.exe
O2 - BHO: HelperObject Class - {00C6482D-C502-44C8-8409-FCE54AD9C208} - C:\Program Files\TechSmith\SnagIt 8\SnagItBHO.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - c:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: CNavExtBho Class - {BDF3E430-B101-42AD-A544-FADC6B084872} - c:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: HP View - {B2847E28-5D7D-4DEB-8B67-05D28BCF79F5} - c:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpdtlk02.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Norton AntiVirus - {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} - c:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: SnagIt - {8FF5E183-ABDE-46EB-B09E-D2AAB95CABE3} - C:\Program Files\TechSmith\SnagIt 8\SnagItIEAddin.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [hpsysdrv] c:\windows\system\hpsysdrv.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CamMonitor] c:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\\Unload\hpqcmon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPHUPD05] c:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\{45B6180B-DCAB-4093-8EE8-6164457517F0}\hphupd05.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPHmon05] C:\WINDOWS\System32\hphmon05.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Recguard] C:\WINDOWS\SMINST\RECGUARD.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /installquiet /keeploaded /nodetect
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccRegVfy] "c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccRegVfy.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PS2] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ps2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mmtask] C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\mmtask.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Symantec NetDriver Monitor] C:\PROGRA~1\SYMNET~1\SNDMon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AlcxMonitor] ALCXMNTR.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdateManager] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic\Update Manager\sgtray.exe" /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Rgkief] C:\Program Files\Bskgx\Dpgpgz.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Microsoft Works Update Detection] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Works Shared\WkUFind.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LTMSG] LTMSG.exe 7
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WildTangent CDA] "C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\CDA\GameDrvr.exe" /startup "C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\CDA\cdaEngine0500.dll"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [!AVG Anti-Spyware] "C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe" /minimized
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] "C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ypager.exe" -quiet
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [NVIEW] rundll32.exe nview.dll,nViewLoadHook
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Acme.PCHButton] C:\PROGRA~1\HPINST~1\Pavilion\XPHNABS3EN\plugin\bin\pchbutton.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Kodak EasyShare software.lnk = C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Kodak software updater.lnk = C:\Program Files\Kodak\KODAK Software Updater\7288971\Program\Kodak Software Updater.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Quicken Scheduled Updates.lnk = C:\Program Files\Quicken\bagent.exe
O4 - Global Startup: SBC Self Support Tool.lnk = C:\Program Files\SBC Self Support Tool\bin\matcli.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Ulead Photo Express 4.0 SE Calendar Checker .lnk = C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead Photo Express 4.0 SE\CalCheck.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {4528BBE0-4E08-11D5-AD55-00010333D0AD} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yhexbmes0521.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Yahoo! Messenger - {4528BBE0-4E08-11D5-AD55-00010333D0AD} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yhexbmes0521.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (file missing)
O11 - Options group: [INTERNATIONAL] International*
O16 - DPF: {02BF25D5-8C17-4B23-BC80-D3488ABDDC6B} (QuickTime Object) - http://a1540.g.akama...ex/qtplugin.cab
O16 - DPF: {1D4DB7D2-6EC9-47A3-BD87-1E41684E07BB} - http://ak.imgfarm.co...tup1.0.0.15.cab
O16 - DPF: {2871FC9B-5E34-4AAE-9E9C-EBD1652D5C92} (Rhapsody Player Engine) - http://forms.real.co...ne_Inst_Win.cab
O16 - DPF: {4F1E5B1A-2A80-42CA-8532-2D05CB959537} (MSN Photo Upload Tool) - http://by103fd.bay10...es/MsnPUpld.cab
O16 - DPF: {5FFFA267-0B81-42B4-BE64-77B5C9FE287F} (MinWebLauncher Control) - http://www.playran.c...WebLauncher.cab
O16 - DPF: {69EF49E5-FE46-4B92-B5FA-2193AB7A6B8A} (GameLauncher Control) - http://www.acclaim.c.../acclaim_v4.cab
O16 - DPF: {82202BE7-C56A-487E-9E55-D84BDC1A5776} - http://install.anark...en/AMClient.cab
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://acs.pandasoft...free/asinst.cab
O16 - DPF: {D670D0B3-05AB-4115-9F87-D983EF1AC747} - http://pak04.picture...US.9.1.6.18.cab
O16 - DPF: {D88C7675-7CEE-4C9A-BDD4-7A43EED7794D} (Logout Class) - http://www.gamengame...utComponent.cab
O16 - DPF: {DECEAAA2-370A-49BB-9362-68C3A58DDC62} (SAIX) - http://static.zangoc...b7009011a32ce0f
O16 - DPF: {F7899FAE-51C9-4EF5-B98C-A64997635235} (GSPRunGame Class) - http://www.playinfin.../WindyGSPAx.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{2265884B-5408-4A9A-922E-1AC76BCFE962}: NameServer = 85.255.115.91,85.255.112.6
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{8E8380D5-1517-40AB-86FD-4480D1865E41}: NameServer = 85.255.115.91,85.255.112.6
O17 - HKLM\System\CS1\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: NameServer = 85.255.115.91 85.255.112.6
O17 - HKLM\System\CS1\Services\Tcpip\..\{2265884B-5408-4A9A-922E-1AC76BCFE962}: NameServer = 85.255.115.91,85.255.112.6
O17 - HKLM\System\CS2\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: NameServer = 85.255.115.91 85.255.112.6
O17 - HKLM\System\CS2\Services\Tcpip\..\{2265884B-5408-4A9A-922E-1AC76BCFE962}: NameServer = 85.255.115.91,85.255.112.6
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: NameServer = 85.255.115.91 85.255.112.6
O18 - Protocol: livecall - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MSNMES~1\MSGRAP~1.DLL
O18 - Protocol: msnim - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MSNMES~1\MSGRAP~1.DLL
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: igfxcui - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igfxsrvc.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: OPXPGina - C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\opxpgina.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: WgaLogon - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WgaLogon.dll
O23 - Service: AVG Anti-Spyware Guard - Anti-Malware Development a.s. - C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation Service (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - c:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: Kodak Camera Connection Software (KodakCCS) - Eastman Kodak Company - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\KodakCCS.exe
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Auto Protect Service (navapsvc) - Symantec Corporation - c:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Driver Helper Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Softex OmniPass Service (omniserv) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\Omniserv.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe

Adobe Flash Player 9 ActiveX
Adobe Reader 7.0
AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5
Battle.net
C++ AIO For Dummies
CardRd81
CCScore
CR2
Easy GIF Animator 3.0
ESSBrwr
ESSCDBK
ESScore
ESSCT
ESSEMAIL
ESSgui
ESShelp
ESSini
ESSPCD
ESSPDock
ESSSONIC
ESSTOOLS
essvatgt
essvcpt
ESSvpaht
ESSvpot
GdiplusUpgrade
GGE909 PC Recoil Pad
GTK+ 2.4.9 runtime environment
HijackThis 1.99.1
HLPIndex
HLPPDOCK
HLPSFO
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB914440)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB915865)
HP Deskjet Preloaded Printer Drivers
HP Instant Support
HP Organize
HP Photo & Imaging 3.0
HP Photo and Imaging 2.0 - Photosmart Cameras
HP Software Update
HPImageZone
Intel® Extreme Graphics Driver
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 6
Java 2 Runtime Environment, SE v1.4.1_02
Java Web Start
Kodak EasyShare software
KSignAccessToolkit v1.0
KSU
LiveReg (Symantec Corporation)
Macromedia Extension Manager
Macromedia Flash 8
Macromedia Flash 8 Video Encoder
Macromedia Flash Player 8
Macromedia Flash Player 8 Plugin
Macromedia Shockwave Player
MapleStory
Memories Disc Creator 2.0
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Hotfix (KB886903)
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs
Microsoft Learning and Research Plus Support Files
Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs
Microsoft Picture It! Express 7.0
Microsoft Visual J# .NET Redistributable Package 1.1
Microsoft Windows Journal Viewer
Microsoft Works 7.0
MSN Internet Software
MSN Music Assistant
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB927978)
Norton AntiVirus 2003
Norton Spyware Scan provided by Yahoo!
Notifier
NVIDIA Gart Driver
NVIDIA Windows 2000/XP Display Drivers
OfotoXMI
OmniPass
OTtBP
OTtBPSDK
Panda ActiveScan
Photosmart 140,240,7200,7600,7700,7900 Series
PS2
Quicken 2003 New User Edition
QuickTime
RealOne Player
Runtime Files Pack 3
SecondLife (remove only)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (KB917283)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (KB922770)
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB898458)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB911564)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB911565)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB917734)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 6.4 (KB925398)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB883939)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB890046)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB893756)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896358)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896422)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896423)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896424)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896428)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896688)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899587)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899588)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899591)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB900725)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB901017)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB901190)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB901214)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB902400)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB903235)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB904706)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB905414)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB905749)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB905915)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB908519)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB908531)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB911562)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB911567)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB911927)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB912812)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB912919)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB913446)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB913580)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB914388)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB914389)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB916281)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917159)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917344)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917422)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917953)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB918439)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB918899)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB919007)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920213)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920214)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920670)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920683)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920685)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB921398)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB921883)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB922616)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB922760)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB922819)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923191)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923414)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923689)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923694)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923980)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924191)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924270)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924496)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB925454)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB925486)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB926255)
SFR
SFR2
SHASTA
Shockwave
SKIN0001
SKINXSDK
SnagIt 8
Sonic Update Manager
SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition
Update for Windows XP (KB894391)
Update for Windows XP (KB896727)
Update for Windows XP (KB898461)
Update for Windows XP (KB900485)
Update for Windows XP (KB904942)
Update for Windows XP (KB910437)
Update for Windows XP (KB911280)
Update for Windows XP (KB916595)
Update for Windows XP (KB920872)
Update for Windows XP (KB922582)
Updates from HP
Virtual Earth 3D (Beta)
Visual Basic 4 Runtime Files
VPRINTOL
WildTangent Web Driver
Windows Genuine Advantage v1.3.0254.0
Windows Imaging Component
Windows Installer 3.1 (KB893803)
Windows Internet Explorer 7
Windows Live Messenger
Windows Live Sign-in Assistant
Windows Media Connect
Windows Media Connect
Windows Media Format Runtime
Windows Media Player 10
Windows Media Player 9 Hotfix [See KB885492 for more information]
Windows XP Hotfix - KB873333
Windows XP Hotfix - KB873339
Windows XP Hotfix - KB885250
Windows XP Hotfix - KB885835
Windows XP Hotfix - KB885836
Windows XP Hotfix - KB886185
Windows XP Hotfix - KB887472
Windows XP Hotfix - KB887742
Windows XP Hotfix - KB888113
Windows XP Hotfix - KB888302
Windows XP Hotfix - KB890175
Windows XP Hotfix - KB890859
Windows XP Hotfix - KB890923
Windows XP Hotfix - KB891781
Windows XP Hotfix - KB893066
Windows XP Hotfix - KB893086
Windows XP Service Pack 2
WinImage
WIRELESS
Yahoo! Install Manager
Yahoo! Messenger
Yahoo! Messenger Explorer Bar

I belive that was every thing I was suppose to post.

Advertisements

Daemon

Daemon

Security Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 4,356 posts
  • MVP
You may want to print out these instructions for reference, since you will have to restart your computer during the fix.

Please download FixWareout from one of these sites:

http://downloads.sub.../Fixwareout.exe
http://swandog46.gee.../Fixwareout.exe

Save it to your desktop and run it. Click Next, then Install, then make sure "Run fixit" is checked and click Finish. The fix will begin, follow the prompts. You will be asked to reboot your computer, please do so. Your system may take longer than usual to load, this is normal.

At the end of the fix, you may need to restart your computer again. Make sure that you have no browser windows open as this could prevent the fix from working properly. Open HijackThis, scan and when complete, remove the following entries by checking the box to the left and clicking 'fixed checked':

O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{2265884B-5408-4A9A-922E-1AC76BCFE962}: NameServer = 85.255.115.91,85.255.112.6
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{8E8380D5-1517-40AB-86FD-4480D1865E41}: NameServer = 85.255.115.91,85.255.112.6
O17 - HKLM\System\CS1\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: NameServer = 85.255.115.91 85.255.112.6
O17 - HKLM\System\CS1\Services\Tcpip\..\{2265884B-5408-4A9A-922E-1AC76BCFE962}: NameServer = 85.255.115.91,85.255.112.6
O17 - HKLM\System\CS2\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: NameServer = 85.255.115.91 85.255.112.6
O17 - HKLM\System\CS2\Services\Tcpip\..\{2265884B-5408-4A9A-922E-1AC76BCFE962}: NameServer = 85.255.115.91,85.255.112.6

Exit HijackThis. Reboot and post a fresh HijackThis log, along with the contents of the logfile C:\fixwareout\report.txt

XelNaga

XelNaga

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Thanks! I removed the 6 items listest and rebooted several times.
Here are the reports.

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 6:41:59 AM, on 12/27/2006

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Kodak\KODAK Software Updater\7288971\Program\Kodak Software Updater.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://us9.hpwis.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://srch-us9.hpwis.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://g.msn.com/0SE...S01?FORM=TOOLBR
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://srch-us9.hpwis.com/
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = localhost
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: HelperObject Class - {00C6482D-C502-44C8-8409-FCE54AD9C208} - C:\Program Files\TechSmith\SnagIt 8\SnagItBHO.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - c:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: CNavExtBho Class - {BDF3E430-B101-42AD-A544-FADC6B084872} - c:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: HP View - {B2847E28-5D7D-4DEB-8B67-05D28BCF79F5} - c:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpdtlk02.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Norton AntiVirus - {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} - c:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: SnagIt - {8FF5E183-ABDE-46EB-B09E-D2AAB95CABE3} - C:\Program Files\TechSmith\SnagIt 8\SnagItIEAddin.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CamMonitor] c:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\\Unload\hpqcmon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPHUPD05] c:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\{45B6180B-DCAB-4093-8EE8-6164457517F0}\hphupd05.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccRegVfy] "c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccRegVfy.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mmtask] C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\mmtask.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdateManager] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic\Update Manager\sgtray.exe" /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Microsoft Works Update Detection] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Works Shared\WkUFind.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WildTangent CDA] "C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\CDA\GameDrvr.exe" /startup "C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\CDA\cdaEngine0500.dll"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [!AVG Anti-Spyware] "C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe" /minimized
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] "C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ypager.exe" -quiet
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Acme.PCHButton] C:\PROGRA~1\HPINST~1\Pavilion\XPHNABS3EN\plugin\bin\pchbutton.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Kodak EasyShare software.lnk = C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Kodak software updater.lnk = C:\Program Files\Kodak\KODAK Software Updater\7288971\Program\Kodak Software Updater.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Quicken Scheduled Updates.lnk = C:\Program Files\Quicken\bagent.exe
O4 - Global Startup: SBC Self Support Tool.lnk = C:\Program Files\SBC Self Support Tool\bin\matcli.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Ulead Photo Express 4.0 SE Calendar Checker .lnk = C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead Photo Express 4.0 SE\CalCheck.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {4528BBE0-4E08-11D5-AD55-00010333D0AD} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yhexbmes0521.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Yahoo! Messenger - {4528BBE0-4E08-11D5-AD55-00010333D0AD} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yhexbmes0521.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (file missing)
O16 - DPF: {02BF25D5-8C17-4B23-BC80-D3488ABDDC6B} (QuickTime Object) - http://a1540.g.akama...ex/qtplugin.cab
O16 - DPF: {1D4DB7D2-6EC9-47A3-BD87-1E41684E07BB} - http://ak.imgfarm.co...tup1.0.0.15.cab
O16 - DPF: {2871FC9B-5E34-4AAE-9E9C-EBD1652D5C92} (Rhapsody Player Engine) - http://forms.real.co...ne_Inst_Win.cab
O16 - DPF: {4F1E5B1A-2A80-42CA-8532-2D05CB959537} (MSN Photo Upload Tool) - http://by103fd.bay10...es/MsnPUpld.cab
O16 - DPF: {5FFFA267-0B81-42B4-BE64-77B5C9FE287F} (MinWebLauncher Control) - http://www.playran.c...WebLauncher.cab
O16 - DPF: {69EF49E5-FE46-4B92-B5FA-2193AB7A6B8A} (GameLauncher Control) - http://www.acclaim.c.../acclaim_v4.cab
O16 - DPF: {82202BE7-C56A-487E-9E55-D84BDC1A5776} - http://install.anark...en/AMClient.cab
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://acs.pandasoft...free/asinst.cab
O16 - DPF: {D670D0B3-05AB-4115-9F87-D983EF1AC747} - http://pak04.picture...US.9.1.6.18.cab
O16 - DPF: {D88C7675-7CEE-4C9A-BDD4-7A43EED7794D} (Logout Class) - http://www.gamengame...utComponent.cab
O16 - DPF: {DECEAAA2-370A-49BB-9362-68C3A58DDC62} (SAIX) - http://static.zangoc...b7009011a32ce0f
O16 - DPF: {F7899FAE-51C9-4EF5-B98C-A64997635235} (GSPRunGame Class) - http://www.playinfin.../WindyGSPAx.cab
O18 - Protocol: livecall - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MSNMES~1\MSGRAP~1.DLL
O18 - Protocol: msnim - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MSNMES~1\MSGRAP~1.DLL
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
O23 - Service: AVG Anti-Spyware Guard - Anti-Malware Development a.s. - C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation Service (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - c:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: Kodak Camera Connection Software (KodakCCS) - Eastman Kodak Company - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\KodakCCS.exe
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Auto Protect Service (navapsvc) - Symantec Corporation - c:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Driver Helper Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Softex OmniPass Service (omniserv) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\Omniserv.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe

Fixwareout
Last edited 12/06/2006
Post this report in the forums please
Prerun check
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
"System"="cseta.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="C:\\Program Files\\Java\\jre1.5.0_06\\bin\\jusched.exe"
"dmmjf.exe"="C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\dmmjf.exe"

Reg Entries that were deleted
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ruins\}85B6001F2851-1EAA-9D64-616D-587023B2{
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ruins\}0E3295EE8964-3009-EFF4-83ED-65A2B19B{
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ruins\4
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ruins\fjmmd
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ruins\5
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Urls\1trap
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Urls\2trap

Random Runs removed from HKLM
"dmmjf.exe"=-

PLEASE NOTE, There WILL be LEGITIMATE FILES LISTED. IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF WHAT IT IS LEAVE THEM ALONE.

»»»»» Searching by size/names...

»»»»»
Search five digit cs, dm kd and jb files.
This WILL/CAN also list Legit Files, Submit them at Virustotal
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CSETA.EXE 51,769 2006-09-17
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DMCPL.EXE 1,323,008 2003-05-03

Other suspects.

»»»»» Misc files.

»»»»» Checking for older varients covered by the Rem3 tool.
Postrun check
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
"system"=""

Daemon

Daemon

Security Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 4,356 posts
  • MVP
Go to Jotti's malware scan

Copy and paste the following file path into the "File to upload & scan" box on the top of the page:

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CSETA.EXE

Click on the submit button. Please post the results in your next reply.

Edited by Daemon, 27 December 2006 - 07:22 AM.

XelNaga

XelNaga

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
As you wish.

File: CSETA.EXE
MD5 417fd38f2974bb68bd01690fee379928
Packers detected: PE-CRYPT.POLYCRYPTA

AntiVir Found TR/Dldr.DNSChanger.Gen
ArcaVir Found nothing
Avast Found nothing
AVG Antivirus Found nothing
BitDefender Found Trojan.Downloader.Mohbpork.A
ClamAV Found nothing
Dr.Web Found Trojan.DnsChange
F-Prot Antivirus Found Possibly a new variant of W32/new-malware!Maximus
F-Secure Anti-Virus Found Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Agent.uj
Fortinet Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus Found Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Agent.uj
NOD32 Found a variant of Win32/Small.FB
Norman Virus Control Found nothing
VirusBuster Found novirus:Packed/PolyCrypt
VBA32 Found MalwareScope.Trojan.DnsChange.1

Last file scanned at least one scanner reported something about: svchost.exe_ (MD5: ad494b66cf2b053267fde69a5c882aca), detected by:

Scanner Malware name
AntiVir X
ArcaVir X
Avast X
AVG Antivirus Downloader.Generic3.EEO
BitDefender Trojan.Downloader.Small.JC
ClamAV X
Dr.Web Trojan.DownLoader.17006
F-Prot Antivirus X
F-Secure Anti-Virus Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Small.ddx
Fortinet W32/Small.DDX!tr.dldr
Kaspersky Anti-Virus Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Small.ddx
NOD32 probably unknown NewHeur_PE
Norman Virus Control W32/DLoader.BLXN
VirusBuster X
VBA32 X

Daemon

Daemon

Security Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 4,356 posts
  • MVP
OK, delete this file:

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CSETA.EXE

Click here to download SmitfraudFix (by S!Ri). Extract all the files to your Destop. A folder named SmitfraudFix will be created on your Desktop.

Open the SmitfraudFix folder and double-click smitfraudfix.cmd
Select option #1 - Search by typing 1 and press Enter
This program will scan large amounts of files on your computer for known patterns so please be patient while it works. When it is done, the results of the scan will be displayed and it will create a log named rapport.txt in the root of your drive, eg: Local Disk C: or partition where your operating system is installed. Please post that log in your next reply.

Please do not run any other options until you are asked to do so.

XelNaga

XelNaga

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Yesss. My master.

SmitFraudFix v2.131

Scan done at 14:08:52.54, Wed 12/27/2006
Run from C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\SmitfraudFix
OS: Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600] - Windows_NT
The filesystem type is NTFS
Fix run in normal mode

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\WINDOWS

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\WINDOWS\system

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\WINDOWS\Web

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\WINDOWS\system32

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\WINDOWS\system32\LogFiles

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\Documents and Settings\Owner

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Install.dat FOUND !

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Start Menu

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\FAVORI~1

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Desktop

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\Program Files

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Corrupted keys

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Desktop Components

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Desktop\Components\0]
"Source"="About:Home"
"SubscribedURL"="About:Home"
"FriendlyName"="My Current Home Page"

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Sharedtaskscheduler
!!!Attention, following keys are not inevitably infected!!!

SrchSTS.exe by S!Ri
Search SharedTaskScheduler's .dll

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» AppInit_DLLs

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows]
"AppInit_DLLs"=""

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Winlogon.System

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
"system"=""

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» pe386-msguard-lzx32

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Scanning wininet.dll infection

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» End

Daemon

Daemon

Security Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 4,356 posts
  • MVP
Not bad - do this anyway. Please print out or copy these instructions to Notepad as the internet will not be available to you at certain points of the removal process (whilst in Safe Mode). If there's anything that you don't understand, ask your question(s) before moving on with the fix.

Reboot into Safe Mode. You can get there by restarting your computer and continually tapping F8 until a menu appears. Use your arrow to highlight Safe Mode then hit enter.

Open the SmitfraudFix Folder, then double-click smitfraudfix.cmd file to start the tool.
Select option #2 - Clean by typing 2 and press Enter.
Wait for the tool to complete and disk cleanup to finish.
You will be prompted : "Registry cleaning - Do you want to clean the registry ?" answer Yes by typing Y and hit Enter.
The tool will also check if wininet.dll is infected. If a clean version is found, you will be prompted to replace wininet.dll. Answer Yes to the question "Replace infected file ?" by typing Y and hit Enter.

A reboot may be needed to finish the cleaning process, if you computer does not restart automatically please do it yourself manually.

When back in Normal Mode, click Start>Settings>Control Panel>Display>Desktop>Customize Desktop>Web and uncheck "Security Info" if present.

Please post the new rapport.txt log along with a new HijackThis Log in your next reply.

XelNaga

XelNaga

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Thanks, the background option is back now, heres the info:

SmitFraudFix v2.131

Scan done at 20:30:44.26, Wed 12/27/2006
Run from C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\SmitfraudFix
OS: Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600] - Windows_NT
The filesystem type is NTFS
Fix run in safe mode

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Before SmitFraudFix

SrchSTS.exe by S!Ri

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Killing process

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Generic Renos Fix

GenericRenosFix by S!Ri

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Deleting infected files

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Install.dat Deleted

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Deleting Temp Files

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Winlogon.System

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
"system"=""

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Registry Cleaning

Registry Cleaning done.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» After SmitFraudFix

SrchSTS.exe by S!Ri

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» End

Scan saved at 8:47:52 PM, on 12/27/2006

Running processes:

Daemon

Daemon

Security Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 4,356 posts
  • MVP
Little bit more to do. Make sure that you have no browser windows open as this could prevent the fix from working properly. Open HijackThis, scan and when complete, remove the following entries by checking the box to the left and clicking 'fixed checked':

Exit HijackThis when done. Reboot, rescan with HijackThis and post a new log here.

Also, go to Jotti's malware scan

Copy and paste the following file path into the "File to upload & scan" box on the top of the page:

C:\Program Files\Bskgx\Dpgpgz.exe

Click on the submit button. Please post the results in your next reply.

Advertisements

XelNaga

XelNaga

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Scan saved at 4:00:00 AM, on 12/28/2006

Running processes:

The file you uploaded is 0 bytes. It is very likely a firewall or a piece of malware is prohibiting you from uploading this file

I would like to add that I did not have my firewall on at the time of this scan but it is going thou a router.
If I need to open ports in my firewall and router just let me know and Ill open them.

Daemon

Daemon

Security Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 4,356 posts
  • MVP
May be an orphan entry. Using Windows Explorer, can you see this folder:

C:\Program Files\Bskgx

If so, let me know what's in it.

XelNaga

XelNaga

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
No, I can not.

Daemon

Daemon

Security Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 4,356 posts
  • MVP
One last check. Do this so you can see hidden files and folders - click here to download xphidden.zip. Extract xphidden.reg from the zip file and save it to the desktop. When done, double-click the xphidden.reg and when asked to merge say yes.

If it is still not there then you will be good to go. Let me know how it's running now.

XelNaga

XelNaga

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
It is still not there.
My background is back to normal and every thing seems to be running perfectly fine.
Many, many and I do mean MANY thanks!~