Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Web Cam Drivers won't download

• Please log in to reply

onelife

onelife

• PipPip
  • 57 posts
Hello,
I had to diff. PC's with to diff digital cam/web cam both cam were working fine on both computer one of my computers hard drive crashed so I had to reinstall everything and other Pc web cam was deleted by mistake. The Programs that are on the disc for the web cam install fine but when it comes to install the drivers it will literally search for an half hour (that my cut off point) and that happens on both PC's they are two diff brands one is a Kodak EZ200 and the other one on my brother Pc Is some generic one. My brother computer is a new Dell with the daul core processor my pc is a pent. 4 but like i said both cams ran fine and I just fine it odd that we are having the same problem trying to install two diff web cams on two diff pc. We are both running windows xp I have one gig of memory and he has 2 gig. I order a new logitech web cam and I hope this problem can be resolve by time it come which is supposed to be on friday.

Any help would be greatly appreciate!
Thank you in advance,
Onelife

Advertisements