The Malware you have on your system is very, very bad will have to look a lot deeper
There will be a lot of registery key affected by this please give some time while I reseach this. but try this program first run once in normalmode the reboot to safemode.
Post the Ad-aware.log into this thread. Please download Ad-aware Sevx2 cleaner add on tool
1. If you have a previous version of Ad-Aware installed, during the installation of the new version you will be prompted to uninstall or keep the older version - be sure to uninstall the previous version.
2. After installing Ad-aware, you will be prompted to update the program and run a full scan. De-select all boxes so that it does not run.
3. Manually run "Ad-Aware SE Personal" and from the main screen Click on "Check for Updates Now".
4. Once the definitions have been updated:
5. Reconfigure Ad-Aware for Full Scan as per the following instructions:
* Launch the program, and click on the Gear at the top of the start screen.
* Under General Settings the following boxes should all be checked off: (Checked will be indicated by a green circle with a check mark in it, Un-Checked is a red circle with an X in it. If it is greyed out, those features are only available in the retail version.)
o "Automatically save logfile"
o Automatically quarantine objects prior to removal"
o Safe Mode (always request confirmation)
o Prompt to update outdated confirmation) - Change to 7 days.
* Click the "Scanning" button (On the left side).
* Under Drives & Folders, select "Scan within Archives"
* Click "Click here to select Drives + folders" and select your installed hard drives.
* Under Memory & Registry, select all options.
* Click the "Advanced" button (On the left hand side).
* Under "Shell Integration", select "Move deleted files to Recycle Bin".
* Under "Log-file detail", select all options.
* Click on the "Defaults" button on the left.
* Type in the full url of what you want as your default homepage and searchpage e.g. http://www.google.com
* Click the "Tweak" button (Again, on the left hand side).
* Expand "Scanning Engine" by clicking on the "+" (Plus) symbol and select the following:
o "Unload recognized processes during scanning."
o "Obtain command line of scanned processes"
o "Scan registry for all users instead of current user only"
* Under "Cleaning Engine", select the following:
o "Automatically try to unregister objects prior to deletion."
o "During removal, unload explorer and IE if necessary"
o "Let Windows remove files in use at next reboot."
o "Delete quarrantined objects after restoring"
* Click on "Safety Settings" and select "Write-protect system files after repair (Hosts file, etc)"
* Click on "Proceed" to save these Preferences.
* Click on the "Scan Now" button on the left.
* Under "Select Scan Mode, be sure to select "Use Custom Scanning Options".
6. Close all programs except ad-aware.
7. Click on "Next" in the bottom right corner to start the scan.
8. Run the Ad-Aware scan and allow it to remove everything it finds and then REBOOT - Even if not prompted to.
9. After you log back in, Ad-Aware may run to finalize the scan and remove any locked files that it may of found. Allow it to finish.Reboot
If you would please, rescan with HijackThis and post a fresh log in this same topic, and let us know how your system's working.