Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Had ANTIVERMINS but SmitfraudFix.zip worked EXCELLENT!

• Please log in to reply

UrbanCowboy

UrbanCowboy

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I recently got infected by the ANTIVERMINS malware and was desperate for help. I searched Google and was brought right to the exact link on your forums that solved my problems. I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!!
This is a fantastic site that I will be a part of for a long time.

The thread was easy to read, easy to use and the software provided ( SmitfraudFix.zip) was top notch! I had cleared and cleaned the malware in a few minutes.
I have no idea how i got it but i run F-Secure suite, Spybot AND Spyware Blaster. How it got through this I dont know.
THANKS FOR THE HELP!! I OWE YOU GUYS A BIG ONE
YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

:whistling:

The Urban Cowboy

Edited by UrbanCowboy, 27 December 2006 - 01:03 PM.

Advertisements

Crustyoldbloke

Crustyoldbloke

Old Malware Surgeon with a shaky scalpel

• Retired Staff
  • 15,131 posts
We're glad you like it here, we have some of the best expert inputs in the world. Thanks for taking the time to tell us :whistling: