Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

The Sims 2 Pets Expansion

• Please log in to reply

leabtrfly

leabtrfly

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Hello,

I am actually posting on behalf of my little sister. She got The Sims 2 Pets Expansion for Christmas and it won't work and I am trying desperately to help her out. The game loads very slowly and when it finally does the trees to not all appear. Many or just white tree-like objects that say foliage repeatedly on them. She can't even begin a game as when she tries the game crashes. Whe ran a test on some site for system compatibilty with the game and the only part our computer failed was the video card. So I spent the $150 to update the memory card, though the original is not that bad, only 2 or 3 years old. I installed it but it didn't help. Same problems. I'm not sure if there is a bug in the game or my computer. If anyone can provide any insite as to what might be the issue it would be greatly appreciated, not just by me, but mostly a Sims-lovin' 9 yr old. Thanks in advance.

Lea

Advertisements

ZEUS_GB

ZEUS_GB

There's no school like old school!

• Retired Staff
  • 1,668 posts
Hi,

What are the specs of your PC?
If you don't know then please download and run SysSpec. Run the file > click on the system button > click edit > click copy to clipboard and then paste it with your reply.

Have you tried a reinstall of the expansion pack?