Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

dark video - nothing is working

• Please log in to reply

bnthmedicinetree

bnthmedicinetree

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
I have a video that is dark that I would like to brighten, but out of 5 programs that ive tried including adobe premier the contrast and brightness controls dont work very well. surprisingly plain old windows media players brightness and contrast settings made it look great, but I cant save those settings. is there any way I can, or any way to get a program with the same settings as windows media player for brightness and contrast and be able to save the changes?
thanks

Advertisements

Jazza

Jazza

• PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
Hey,

Did you try uping the brightness and contrast on your monitor?

bnthmedicinetree

bnthmedicinetree

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
im trying to brighten this because i want to upload it on the net so it will be brighter for everyone

ultimateslacker2

ultimateslacker2

Member 1K

• Retired Staff
  • 1,581 posts
Hello. Here is a opition you could try.

Take out the video card from your MOBO and clean all the tarnish and dust off the golden part with a pencil eraser. Than keep putting it in the socket and keep taking it out to get the tarnish and crud off the socket as well.

Serrik

Serrik

• PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
Jazza, not sure if you are aware of it, but everytime I view a thread with your signature in it, it tries to put a cookie on my browser.

I'm sure its harmless but I have never ever seen a signature put a cookie down before LOL

Screenshot

Attached Thumbnails

• cookie.JPG

ultimateslacker2

ultimateslacker2

Member 1K

• Retired Staff
  • 1,581 posts
Oh he has a Xfire account. They are harmless and spyware free. I have a account but no games to play.