Posted 01 January 2007 - 01:24 PM
Posted 03 January 2007 - 12:04 PM
Just uninstall that FlashGet through Add/Remove programs in the control panel.
Lets try this...
Please run the F-Secure Online Scanner
Note: This Scanner is for Internet Explorer Only!
- Follow the Instruction Here for installation.
- Accept the License Agreement.
- Once the ActiveX installs,Click Full System Scan
- Once the download completes,the scan will begin automatically.
- The scan will take some time to finish,so please be patient.
- When the scan completes, click the Automatic cleaning (recommended) button.
- Click the Show Report button and Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.
Open HijackThis, click Config, click Misc Tools
Click "Open Uninstall Manager"
Click "Save List" (generates uninstall_list.txt)
Click Save, copy and paste the results in your next post.
Post back with:
3)Fresh HijackThis Log
Posted 03 February 2007 - 08:41 PM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users