Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

xxxx

• Please log in to reply

jonfred123456

jonfred123456

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
xxxx

Edited by jonfred123456, 31 December 2006 - 05:04 PM.

Advertisements

DeadEye

DeadEye

• PipPip
  • 84 posts
Your controller SHOULD switch automatically. If you go into your game and find some type of controller setup, and change the controls to the controller, it should work right away.

At least thats how mine worked, what with my 2 joysticks, steering wheel, 2 keyboards, 2 mice and a controller lol :whistling: .

ps: This is assuming the controller's reciever is plugged in at the time your doing this. You must plug in the reciever to get it to work, in or out of game.

Edited by DeadEye, 31 December 2006 - 01:12 PM.

jonfred123456

jonfred123456

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
i still have no idea wat to do

DeadEye

DeadEye

• PipPip
  • 84 posts
1) Turn off your computer
2) Plug your controller into the computer.
3) Let the computer automatically install the drivers, if it asks for a CD or floppy, put the one that came with the controller in when it asks.
4) Restart your computer
5) Open your game
6) Go into options
7) Find some place in the options inside your game that you can change the controls
8) Edit the controls (In most cases this means clicking on the one you want to change and then pressing the button on the controller and it will replace it)

Edited for horrible spelling of "off" (spelled "of" :whistling: )

Edited by DeadEye, 31 December 2006 - 05:57 PM.