Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

muliti boot

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
:whistling: i must go back to the beging to explain why i am in this postion now
i bought my pc from a computer fair i did not know what i was buying but was very happy with my pc for the first 6 months then i had a problem
i went to windows for help but was told i was using an ilegel copy of xp pro and was told to buy the new copy of xp home
i went on the net and contacted your help foram i got my new xp and installed it
i did notice that when i booted up it allways ask me do i want home or pro i just click home
i now needed a new anti virus so went to pc world and bought norton at half price whitch was great but when i tried to install norton back up ........and here is were it gets bad the message read .....
could not install back up ( mulitboot system installed ) how on earth do i get out of this problem any help would be welcome
hope you understand what i have been going on about i am not computer literate
thanks for your time

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Click start, click my computer, double click local disc C

How many windows folders