Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

need help now

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Jolen98

Jolen98

• PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
:whistling: :blink: :help:
hey every1
lets see
first bout 3wks ago my monitor would shut off and the tower would stay on
so i came on the live chat and was told to check my settings and it says never turn off monitor
then i told my teacher and she said it probably the vid card and i said but it not more than 4months old and she said well they do go out so i went and bought a new one and i realizd that it was a pci express card and i didnt ave the slot for it so i went and got the rit card and i figured why not get a new monitor so i got a 15" flat screen and i thought it fixd it but it didnt
it would be fine for lik a couple days and then it would do it again
and i even switchd 2 a older card and it still did it
then i switchd 2 the card that is only 4 months old and it workd better but then it wouldnt let me see ne ting in the windows as in wen u bring up lik messenger windows or lik mcaffe so now i dont know what to do
i switchd back to the new card and it doin the same ting
i dont know what to do ne more
im tinkn maybe it the power supply
i need Help
thxs in advance
by the way im on my dads comp downstairs
:) :rofl: :rofl:

Advertisements

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff