Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Windows xp wont boot on laptop

• Please log in to reply

aquevedo831

aquevedo831

• PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
Ok, well for all of you helping me before, I finally got bought a windows xp sp2 cd. I got it in mexico and reinstalled everything. The only problem i have now is, I dont have the driver for the modem on my laptop so i cant connect to the internet on it. Is there anywhere i can get all the necessary drivers for my laptop. It is an hp compaq nx9010. I am running windows xp sp2 in spanish.

Advertisements

Slikkie

Slikkie

• PipPipPip
  • 192 posts
Hello

Here is a link to download all drivers for your notebook. You didn't specify if you are running XP Home or Pro, so you'll have to select it from the website.

http://h20000.www2.h...S...&taskId=135

Hope you succeed. Let me know how things went.

Slikkie :whistling:

Edited by Slikkie, 01 January 2007 - 02:52 PM.

aquevedo831

aquevedo831

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
Yes, this has fixed my problem. Thank you

Slikkie

Slikkie

• PipPipPip
  • 192 posts
Glad I could help you!

Slikkie :whistling: