Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

stupid java...

• Please log in to reply

Gabriel1

Gabriel1

• PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
im having some problems with my java. first question. wats the difference between java sun and regular java and is it ok to download them both?

on mozilla when i go into a page with javascript instead of loading the page it actually shows the script. but in IE its fine. i have no clue wat the problem is because my java applet is enabled on firefox and netscape. so any help would be nice :whistling:

ill show a picture of one of my problems:

im trying to access this site http://www.myleague.com/powershots/

the main page should be full of information but mine is like this:

Posted Image

im missing all the links to click.

Edited by Gabriel1, 01 January 2007 - 03:36 PM.

Advertisements

officialblueboys

officialblueboys

• PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
Here is the diff

JavaScript is a script language - a system of programming codes, created by Netscape, that can be embedded into the HTML of a web page to add functionality. JavaScript should not be confused with the Java programming language. In general, script languages such as JavaScript are easier and faster to code than more structured languages such as Java and C++. Examples of JavaScript use in web site development:

JavaScript is a script language - a system of programming codes, created by Netscape, that can be embedded into the HTML of a web page to add functionality. JavaScript should not be confused with the Java programming language. In general, script languages such as JavaScript are easier and faster to code than more structured languages such as Java and C++. Examples of JavaScript use in web site development

I've no answer for ur prob :whistling: