- GIGABYTE GA-965P-DQ6 Socket T (LGA 775) Intel P965 Express ATX Intel Motherboard
- Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 Conroe 2.4GHz LGA 775 Processor
- ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 7 Pro CPU Cooler
- CORSAIR XMS2 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit
- Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD3200KS 320GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive
- BFG Tech GeForce 7950GT 512MB GDDR3 PCI Express
From what I can see I can't tell if the power supply would fit this case... And even if it does I see that the PSU has a fan/vent on the top of it and I don't know if it needs/has enough clearance inside the case to be effective. Speaking of fitment... How do I know if my motherboard will fit the case? Also, is this a good wattage PSU for my selection of parts and is this a good brand? If not, what would you suggest keeping in mind I'm already a couple hundred over my budget? If necessary, I'm open to suggestions on changing my case or even other parts because I'd really like to find a way to lower the price a bit without suffering much on performance. ($1319.93 + 129.75 Shipping = $1449.68)
Edited by Habu, 02 January 2007 - 06:29 AM.