Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How do I?

• Please log in to reply

tabshire

tabshire

• Pip
  • 1 posts
How do I log onto outlook express from another computer if someone that had the computer before me already had an acct. but wants to keep that acct. on this computer but I don't see how to log on as a new user. Does that make since? :whistling:

Advertisements

piper

piper

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,459 posts
Is this what's going on?

The person who had the computer before you had Outlook Express setup with his email. Does he need to get his data from OL to put on his new computer? If that's the case, see Microsoft article 270670 that explains how to back up and recover Outlook Express data. You can use this method to back up the data, move it to the new computer, and recover it.

You just got a used computer and need to add your own email account to Outlook Express? If so, see Microsoft Article 171163 to add your account.