Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

changing colour quality for 32bit

• Please log in to reply

hardan10

hardan10

• Pip
  • 2 posts
The problem is in my p3 only 16 r 24 bit colour adjustment is present & i download some games which requre 32bit confused1.gif when i try to run them it gives fatal error & advice to update my driver,i ask in market it avalable as 3d cards cost almost 100$ app. which i cant afford right now smile.gif blushing.gif can u give me an easy idea to solve this problem surrender.gif r give me address of some sites from where i can download it free blushing.gif plzzzzz.THANKS

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
......well...by updating your driver i think whoever advised you to do that meant to update the actuall driver software for your current graphics card...do you know what make and model card you have?

hardan10

hardan10

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
i,m sorry i dnt know properly but in disply adopter its written as "Intel 82815 Graphics Controller (Microsoft Corporation " did u mean by this? in make n model card?plz reply n thanks for ur prev reply

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
http://downloadfinde...f...on&lang=eng that SHOULD be your graphics driver...download it and install it and see if it fixes y our issue...if it doesn't...then your card isn't capable of handling what you want it to