Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Ferrari contest discussion topic

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
lol ok, i thought about this after posting. I was thinking about the profile. Can you tell, its been a while since i signed up onto any new forums :whistling:
James

Advertisements

ultimateslacker2

ultimateslacker2

Member 1K

• Retired Staff
  • 1,581 posts
Also, who picks the winning number?

Michael

Michael

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 1,869 posts
admin will randomly generate one.

Random.org will be used to generate the winning number, after the contest has closed.

Edited by Michael, 10 January 2007 - 09:28 PM.

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Topic Starter
  • Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
If there is no email address, or an invalid email address, we'll move on to the next closest answer. If the email address is valid, but there is no response, we'll try a couple more times with different emails to be sure they're not being blocked by a spam filter. After a reasonable amount of time with no reply (at least a couple of weeks), then we'll have to move on to the next closest answer.

I will use Random.org to generate the winning number, after the contest has closed. This way not even I will know the winning number until after the contest is closed to new entries.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

After a reasonable amount of time with no reply (at least a couple of weeks), then we'll have to move on to the next closest answer.

don't worry...i'll reply to the first mail you send telling me that i won :whistling:

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts

After a reasonable amount of time with no reply (at least a couple of weeks), then we'll have to move on to the next closest answer.

don't worry...i'll reply to the first mail you send telling me that i won :whistling:

I'll be in africa for humanitary reasons......so if i win WAIT! :blink:
But that shouldn't be a problem i never win :help: Its fun just to be in contests :)
James

Edited by james_8970, 11 January 2007 - 12:22 PM.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

I'll be in africa for humanitary reasons......so if i win WAIT give it to the monkey!

fixed

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts

I'll be in africa for humanitary reasons......so if i win WAIT give it to the monkey!

fixed

:blink:

lol nice try :whistling:
James:)

Edited by james_8970, 11 January 2007 - 04:04 PM.

IshmaelVignsten

IshmaelVignsten

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
lol i thought it was a notebook meaning a book hehe a laptop is even better!

Pluto56

Pluto56

• PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
anyone gettin' excited yet??? :whistling:

Advertisements

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
YET?! Whataya mean yet?! :whistling:

Pluto56

Pluto56

• PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
LOL! I've been excited since it started. And with the number of responses/guesses here and on the other site, the odds aren't bad either.
Wishing the best of luck to everyone, and whoever wins has to invite me to their house to check it out, make sure it works properly etc.......... :whistling:

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Yeah looks a beasting lapper, mind you i wish MS had gave you one of the limited edition vista tablet pcs from asus. alex albrecht just got one(diggnation dont watch it much but it had a funny thing about the iphone this week so i watched and its a beautiful laptop). So pretty mind you the Ferraris are nice in there own way, they do look alot better in real life pictures dont do them justice.

SteveLiv

SteveLiv

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I probably won't be paying for an upgrade, so I probably won't upgrade to Vista. My previous experience of upgrading to the new Windows XP version back in 2001 on the day it came out was that none of my hardware was recognized, my modem didn't work, my CD wouldn't work, my sound card wouldn't work, and Microsoft Help line on the phone told me it was a 45 minute wait when I first called, then 25 minutes later it said it was a 1 hour wait from then. I unloaded it and waited a year to redo it!

My number is 72546 ...

Be sure to put in the message line that this is something I entered... 'cause I get 25 spams a day telling me to claim my $500 Walmart gift card, my free laptop, and my $400 grocery card.

Remus

Remus

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Hi again!

Looks I've been asleep a bit; my contributed number was a bit high....lol. Would like to add one more try thats under 100.000 and not close to a million.

Remus :whistling: