Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

MSN Email error that wil close email

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey Blair, this is Sonja. I keep forgetting to call you about this so I thoguht I would try out your site. Hope your trip to Vagas went well.

I keep getting an error msg when I am in my email that says: MSN has encountered an error and must close or shut down. It does not say what the error is and pops up out of nowhere. There is no specific time or when I am doing something. It can happen once but recently has happened 3 times right after another. I will get kicked out, log back in & start typing my message again & then it will happen again. I will loose what ever it is I am working on. On Friday it happened 3 times with in a 10 minute span. VERY frustraighting!!! There are the buttons that you can click & either send report , don't send report, or debug. When I have clicked the debug it will normally lock up & I have to end the task thru ctrl alt delete. This used to happen every now & then but now it happens every time I am in my email at least two to three times or until I get mad & log out.

Why does this happen & how can I make it stop??

Thanks for your help!