Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Toshiba Internal 1024x768 panel Driver help

• Please log in to reply

darkcrimson

darkcrimson

• PipPip
  • 55 posts
Hello,
I appear to really need a driver for the Toshiba Internal 1024x768 panel(the monitor).
Without it, thet color just doesn't seem right. Please help!!! :whistling:

Advertisements

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
Hi darkcrimson!

Is what you are referring to the screen on a laptop or an LCD monitor attached to a desktop?

Fenor

darkcrimson

darkcrimson

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
Oh, It is actually the screen to the laptop. forgot to mention that... :whistling:

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
You don't need drivers for laptop monitors. What you normally need are video card drivers. What problem are you having? Are you not allowed to change the resolutionto to anything higher then 640-480 or what?

Fenor

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
Look here for the correct video drivers for your model toshiba laptop.

http://209.167.114.3.../ln_byModel.asp

SRX660

darkcrimson

darkcrimson

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
Hey thanks
The Trident Cyber9525DVD Display Driver worked perfectly thanks!, But somehow when I start up, why does the screen appear smaller than the resolution I've set in the windows. Like when I go into dos mode.

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
It is normal for the pre-Windows image on the screen to be smaller then the size of the screen. As long as when you get to Windows everything looks fine, you're good to go.

Fenor