Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My Game Demo Will Not Install (Bad Installer)

• Please log in to reply

TNPanMan

TNPanMan

• Pip
  • 3 posts
100806_Pan_Demo_Error____Robot_Did_Not_Take_2_Pay_until_Ace_Spade_shows_up_in_Square.JPG
I hired a programmer who never provided the Demo I paid for -- I have a game that will not install. The Demo is inside the installation program! Is there a way that someone could unlock my game if I sent them the Demo? I would like to see this final Demo because I was told that this had more of the features of my game that I have never seen.

I realize that this is not a common question, but if there is a Geek out there who would like to help me unlock this faulty Demo -- I would appreciate it. I am hoping that another company will complete and fix the game I designed, but I would sure like to see it LOL!

You can read about my game at http://Groups.MSN.Com/WaynesPanPad and the name of the game is:

PANAMANIA: The Game of Panguingue (Pan) For the PC

I am a Card Game Historian -- Here is a little about Pan:

Panguingue or Pan is played with 8 Decks of Cards with no 8's, 9's, or 10's. The Object of the game is to meld 11 cards and go out. Players earn chips for certain combinations and get paid again if they put the hand out. The game is fascinating because the best hand does not always win and any hand could become a potential gold mine!

The origin of the game is believed to be Filipino with the word Pan meaning "Bread." Pan uses 8 "Spanish Decks" (Decks stripped of 8's, 9's and 10's). The Deck of Cards looks like a giant loaf of Bread -- hence, the name.

If anyone out there thinks they help me unearth this corrupted Demo Installation, Please contact me at:

Email removed so spam bots don't harvest it. and I will E-Mail the Demo.

Sincerely,

TNPanMan
Wayne

Edited by OwNt, 06 January 2007 - 08:22 PM.

Advertisements

Michael

Michael

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 1,869 posts
Ok after a few PMs I don't think he trying to crack it. I feel sorry for a guy that just lost $1900 paying for something it looks like he is never going to get.

Edited by Michael, 06 January 2007 - 11:33 PM.