Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

connecting to the internet

• Please log in to reply

ruthlessbabe

ruthlessbabe

• Pip
  • 2 posts
[B :tazz: Hi everyone. I am having troube connecting to the internet. I know the internet server is working because i have two computers. one is working and the other isnt. The problem is that when i click on to the icon to get on the internet. It says i have no i p address. By mistake i deleted in internet icon . Not sure what to do. I cant get on line with it. Before this happened i was on the net but i couldnt go anywhere . I logged into yahoo messenger and got in and can talk in a message.
But if i tried to go on a web site it wouldnt go....Then by mistake i click on the internet icon and after that couldnt go on the net at all......If anyone can help thank you very much ;)

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
Start > Settings > Control Panel > Network.

Could you tell me what you see in this box?