Taskbar on second monitor?
UltraMon™ can add a taskbar to each monitor, see Smart Taskbar for more information.
If you want to move the Windows taskbar to a different monitor, make sure the taskbar is unlocked, then grab a free area on the taskbar with the mouse and drag it to the desired monitor. Additionally, you can also move individual toolbars (such as the Quick Launch or Address toolbar) to any monitor you like. To move a toolbar off the taskbar, grab it by its handle and drop it on a free area of the desktop. Toolbars can dock on any side of a monitor or float on the desktop.
You can also move the taskbar using the keyboard, very useful if it is on an inaccessible monitor (thanks go to Jeff Cornish):
1. press either the Windows key or Ctrl-Esc to pop the Start Menu up
2. press Esc to close it. The taskbar now has the focus
3. press Alt-Spacebar to pop the context menu for the taskbar
4. press M to trigger the 'move' function
5. use the arrow keys to move the cursor to another edge of the monitor(s) or press one of the arrow keys and then move the mouse. The Taskbar is now 'attached' to the end of the cursor, so moving the cursor near one of the monitor edges will snap the Taskbar there
You can also select 'Size' (S) instead of 'Move' to easily resize the Taskbar.
a little g00gling
source : http://realtimesoft....ultimon/faq.asp