Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MSN Messenger 7.0.0732

• Please log in to reply

damo18uk

damo18uk

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
:tazz: What [removed] is goin on with msn messenger 7.0.0732, the winks dont work, n when they did work they was only like 6 n they were crap! plus theres no skins so far (not that i have found) and you cant have multi-lined names.... wots goin on, i need sum answers does anybody no? ;) if anybody knows of a better msn messenger thats comin out that works can you please let me know... thanx ;)

Please watch the language.

Edited by admin, 07 April 2005 - 07:20 PM.

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Why use MSN Messenger when there are so many neat and better IMs out there? :tazz: Freebies at that.

R.

ArNoLd

ArNoLd

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
hey man hook me up with some links for these programs, i wouldnt mind checking them out if they are better than msn

Jye

Jye

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
Try looking for Trillian Pro v3.1.0 it lets you load msn yahoo aol ect.. at same time

ArNoLd

ArNoLd

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
ok cheers

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts

hey man hook me up with some links for these programs, i wouldnt mind checking them out if they are better  than msn

View Post

Been offline for two days because power shut down. Here's where you can get Trillian and it darn good. Use it all the time :

Trillian 3.1

Connect to AIM, MSN, Yahoo!, ICQ, IRC all at the same time! Believe you can add more, but haven't kept up with whether they have more plug-ins.

Sorry for delay in getting back to you.

Ron

Insanitystreak

Insanitystreak

• PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
If you want msn skins there are many. There is this guy called rolando who makes them.

Insanitystreak

Insanitystreak

• PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
If you are still interested I found his site >>

http://www.rolandunderg.net/

Hope that helps. Good luck with the problem