Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Whenever I Open up AOL, It screws up my entire Internet Connection

• Please log in to reply

Charliee03

Charliee03

• PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
I have no clue what this is

I have tried:

Removing all AOL Versions And re-installing them....still doesn't work

What happens is whenever I Open up AOL, an try to sign on, my Whole Internet Connection is gone, I get a message at the bottom saying "Local Area Network Unplugged" with the red x on on the pc .ect.

It's nothing to do with the wires, Iv tried unplugging waiting 30 seconds to get the internet back on, doesnt work.

The ONLY Way to get my Internet back & Working is to restart the Computer[size=3], and everytime I open AOL it screws up the internet again. An its just a repeated process, Anybody know what the deal is ? :whistling:

Edited by Charliee03, 07 January 2007 - 02:58 PM.

Advertisements

Charliee03

Charliee03

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
I'm still having this problem, thought id give it one bump to be seen again, Since its been a little more than a week Nobody has anny clue why this is happening?

Edited by Charliee03, 15 January 2007 - 11:13 PM.

Alaster

Alaster

• PipPip
  • 59 posts
That happens to me too...kinda. Only it just logs me out and logs me back in. Same with MSN but usually with Aim.
Assuming you mean AIM. :]