Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Heating Issues

• Please log in to reply

rand1038

rand1038

• Pip
  • 6 posts
I think swapping the modules has the main effect of reseating them. Sometimes you can get a film boildup on electrical contacts that insulates a socket from a pin, pulling the component and reinstalling breaks this film and improves the connection. Sometimes it does help with modules of different sizes to experiment with the order in which they are installed. Given the error code and the file flagged as the culprit this would seem to be related to either memory or a problem with a network accessing program.

If you have any more problems get as much specific information as you can about what is running when the problem occurs and also what is going on in the environment. For instance, perhaps it only happens when all the fans come on and there is data being written to the hard drive (hight power demand). Maybe its just coindidence about launching the programs and what is actually happening is a power spike when your homes furnace or air conditioner comes on or shuts down. Hard to say for sure. Gather as much specific information as possible.

Advertisements

inite

inite

• PipPipPip
  • 409 posts
this is morose

Ok, i'll take note of these, thx =) I'll post back once theres another restart and let u know the details.

Btw, u seem very knowledgable, dont u wanna be apply to help out geekstogo?